Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mt St Helens

 My parents came out last weekend, we had a lot of fun!  We volunteered at the school, went to super craft night at the church, saw a movie, talked and we drove up to the Mt St Helens visitor's center one day.

 We walked along the trail to get a good view of the mountain...do you see it?  I didn't either, but the visitors center was nice.

On the drive back home we found out that my Great Grandma Lowry had passed away that morning.  We stopped for dinner along the Columbia River.  My favorite part of the trip was listening to my Mom reminisce about the good ole days with Grandma Lowry.  
It was a perfect day to sit outside for dinner.
Thanks for coming out to visit Ma and Pa, we had a great time.  
You're the best Grandparents EVER! 
(Said in Logan talk, haha)

3 comments:

Mauri said...

So sad when we heard about Great Grandma, but such a blessing too! Hopefully there is a quiltin' Hilton in Heaven!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Gotta love visits from the grandparents. I have a question for you. I am planning on getting myself a fancy camera for Christmas and wanted to know a little bit about what camera you have, how you like it etc. One of my biggest questions I guess is, do you use your fancy camera for everything or do you also have a point an shoot you use for everyday pictures. I really want a good camera I can use for everyday use that will give me the best pictures possible. If you do use your camera for everything, do you have a specific lense or flash or anything for indoor pictures? Anyway, if you would be willing to send me an e-mail to help me make a better purchase I could highly appreciate it. My e-mail is dizzy_lizzie23@hotmail.com

The Gathering Place said...

How fun to have your parents there for a visit. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.