Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend!

 My sister came out for a quick weekend trip.  She got here Friday morning and had to go back Sunday at 5.  We sure made the most of her time out here!  We went non stop all weekend!

Nike store
Nike campus
made bread
dinner at Pastini
dessert at Heidi and Dave's
early basketball game
Cannon Beach
Mo's for lunch
Tillamook cheese factory
Cape Meares lighthouse
Octopus tree
church
Multnomah Falls
Downtown Portland
view point
make cookies
back to the airport.

Seriously, we had such a fun time.  I haven't laughed so much and so hard in a long time!








A big THANK YOU to my friend Heidi who made this whole trip possible!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

So jealous! When is it my turn? Chase is loving all the Flat Chase pictures. I think his favorites were being buried in the sand and hanging out in the cheese curds. :)