Sunday, March 6, 2011

Snow Day

We had a snow day about a week and a half ago!  I got up at 5:30 to go to the gym and checked my phone, saw the schools were closed and went back to bed.  The next thing I heard was Jaida coming into our room saying, "It's a WINTER WONDERLAND outside!!!"  The kids were so excited!  I was too, we quickly ate, got dressed and got out the sled.  I knew better than to wait to play in the snow.  We got to have Kenzie come play too!  The only time we love our sloped driveway is when it has snowed, it was the perfect sledding hill for everyone.
 
 
Good thing we didn't wait, the snow was melted by lunchtime.
At least we got a couple hours of snow this season!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

It makes me laugh every time you say your school has closed for a snow day. The other day we got about 9" of snow, but there is no way the schools would close for a little snow like that!